Wednesday, April 1, 2009

White Hot



Here's a preview of the new N.E.R.D. ft. Santigold track that will be dropping soon. I've missed their live performances of "Soldier" because I don't watch crappy TV (MTV's Spring Break and to a far lesser extent, Jimmy Fallon Late Night). I didn't even bother reading reviews of their last album, Seeing Sounds. I was too busy enjoying it's vast improvement over Fly or Die, and it's slight resemblance to their best effort to date, debut In Search Of... Pharrell always seems to do his best production work for artists other than himself. But the idea of his ear working with Santi White's vocals (she's f'in golden right now) has me ready for the dance floor. You?

P.S. Yes, she changed her name (back?) to Santigold. So drop that uncool second 'o' if you're still using it. So passe...

No comments: