Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fools Life

April Fools is killing me. YouTube didn't so much "get me" as annoy me when I tried to watch some Jon LaJoie before work. No biggie. But now every band and their mom are capitalizing on outrageously gullible fans (AKA yours truly). Sigur Ros irritated me when they announced a collaboration with Coldplay, and I wasn't overly thrilled to be informed NIN latest EP would be produced by Timbaland. Say what? APRIL FOOLS. I feel like I'm on the longest episode of Punk'd ever created. And there's not even any hot Ashton around to bust me up! Fortunately for the fool in all of us, this day will be over in less than twelve hours.

Now if only Joaquin Phoenix would jump out of the bushes and tell me his rap career has been a well-planned rouse...

The Fools Life Mixtape


You smell like onions. APRIL FOOLS. Or is it?
LtK

No comments: