Friday, April 10, 2009

Good, Friday I'm in Holy Week

I wouldn't classify myself as highly religious, but I can still observe Jesus' crucifixion and subsequent resurrection (or whatever your beliefs may be) with some great tunes. P.T. = Paschal Triduum = Party Time? Sidenote: I chose a random picture because my photographic search of "Good Friday'" kind of scared me.

Here's all the tracks I've been loving on lately. Some old, some new, all radical.

Good, Friday I'm in Holy Week Mixtape

The Thermals - Now We Can See [mp3]
The White Stripes - Dead Leaves and The Dirty Ground [mp3]
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Yeah I've got P Simon on here, but can you really hate on this song? WWJD?
Lykke Li - Dance Dance Dance (Grandtheft Remix) [mp3]
Like anything LL, so much fun
IAMX - Kingdom of Welcome Addiction
IAMX ft. Imogen Heap - My Secret Friend [mp3]
Handsome Furs - I'm Confused [mp3]
Deerhunter - Never Stops [mp3]
Kings of Leon - Fans (Live on Radio One) [mp3]
I might love on this live version more than the original
Conor Oberst - Eagle on a Pole
Buy the new album when it comes out, you won't regret it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just did an image search for good friday on google, and gasped in horror.

love the grandtheft dance dance dance remix, fanks!