Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love You Madly

Here's what spun on my Valentine's Day playlist this year. These are just songs I love to love (easier than complicated people love). I'm not the typical romantic, and sometimes tragedy is just as tempting.

Download a sample or pick up the zip here.
  1. Mr. Oizo - Two Takes It
  2. Hafdis Huld - Hometown Hero [mp3]
  3. The Drifters - There Goes My Baby
  4. Portishead - Sour Times
  5. Kings of Leon - True Love Way
  6. Cake - Love You Madly
  7. Massive Attack - Teardrop (Live @ Abbey Road) [mp3]
  8. Coconut Records - West Coast
  9. Elvis Costello - Alison
  10. The Magnetic Fields - Love is Lighter Than Air
  11. Nick Lowe - When I Write the Book
  12. The Do - Stay (Just a Little Bit More)
  13. Coldplay - Sparks
  14. Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
  15. Kimya Dawson - I Miss You
  16. Sigur Ros - Fljotavik [mp3]
  17. The Smiths - Pretty Girls Make Graves
  18. The Kinks - You Do Something to Me
  19. Ella Fitzgerald - Love You Madly
  20. Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire
Bonus Love Tracks (From one of my all-time favorite artists)
Otis Redding - For Your Precious Love [mp3]
Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine [mp3]

Love, Love, and L-O-V-E,
LtK

No comments: