Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nothing Compares 2 You ...

... Or Does It? Time for a TV Tunes Flashback! Well, sort of. Enough ambiguity for you?


I know by this point the Chuck parody of The O.C. is old news, but I was watching reruns of the gorgeous troubled teens soap opera the other day - remember, judgement is a sin - and when "Dice" came on montage style, I was reminded how genius Josh Schwartz is for being able to poke fun at his own absolutely gratuitous dramatization. L-O-V-E it. Or maybe just Zachary Levi. He might need to marry me.

Check out the original first:


Now the hilarious parody:


Now download the song if you don't already fall asleep to it every night.


Peace, Love, and Producers Not Taking Their Soap Opera Stylings Too Seriously,
LTK

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love Dice. Brings me right back to senior year of high school. And that montage is absolutely epic.