Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hurt So Good


Hurt So Good; Sometimes a collaboration does just that. Another N.A.S.A. track has broken and let me just say "Spacious Thoughts" literally gives me the chills. I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more Spirit of Apollo. No, not more cowbell Bruce Dickenson! More North America South America!! Bill my insurance.


Tom Waits was such an amazing choice for this collaboration. I might like this better than the blitzfest that was Kanye/Lykke/Santi's "Gifted"! Please, please listen.


In perpetration for my inevitable obsession with this record I'm cleaning house. Watch out MGMT, Mr. Oizo, TV on the Radio; there simply isn't enough time for me to stalk you all anymore. Someone will be eliminated from the inner circle tonight. And no, NO one has immunity...

Just Peace,
LTK

No comments: