Monday, November 17, 2008

Straight Outta Compton

Okay not really, but it would be interesting if she was. This must be my umpteenth recent post about Britney, but I don't care. All the cool kids are doing it, and we all know peer pressure works for everything.


Barnum and Bailey eat your heart out - here comes the real Circus. As her new album begins to leak all over the blog scene, listeners are getting the first real taste of Britney's Blackout 2.0. Take it for every overproduced piece of deliciousness it is, and you (and your dancing shoes) won't be disappointed!

All eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus
When I crack that whip everybody gonna trip
Just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me
Follow me
Show me what you can do
Everybody let go
We can make the dancefloor just like a circus

LTK Recommends: Womanizer, Circus, Kill the Lights, Shattered Glass, If You Seek Amy, Unusual You, Phonography

LTK Says Pass On: Blur, Mannequin, Radar 2.0 (The original is better)
B Spears - Kill the Lights
B Spears - If You Seek Amy [mf]
B Spears - Shattered Glass [mf]
Anyone else hear Lil Wayne's 'Go DJ'?

Peace, Love, and Three Ring Madness (Get Ready World),
LTK

No comments: