Saturday, April 5, 2008

Get Ur Groove on Radiohead

Everyone's been talking about the Radiohead remix contest this week. Pretty self-explanatory if you've looked on any music blog or music service lately. Apple and Radiohead are offering five stems of the song (guitar, drums, bass, etc) as well as the original version of "Nude" for sale, with the opportunity/challenge for fans to create the ultimate remix, upload it to www.radioheadremix.com where other fans can vote on your rendition until May 1st. There is no mention of a prize, but knowing Radiohead I'm sure there is one. I can't wait to see what other people have created, seeing as I don't have the patience to spend hours on GarageBand making one myself. Good luck remixers - don't let me down!

Till we find out whose remix will rule, get your groove on with the Paul Oakenfold's 2008 remix of "Everything in it's Right Place." I'm busting a move to it right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.