Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm Going on a Hunt

I'm going on a hunt for the Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band. I'm no wilderness buff and I don't even like shooting aliens in Halo, so lucky for me this is not that kind of venture. This search is less redneck, more shameless stalking. Local even, as MSHVB are straight out of this amazing city I call home. Stay tuned for a full piece on the quirky Seattle quintet in the next few days. They're moving on up past buzzworthy to full blown cool.

Sometimes even the rainy city can surprise you with it's warmth. Live @ the construction site of the soon to be reopened Crocodile, here's MSHVB performing "Going on a Hunt" for their One Shot at The Croc segment.




P.S. Their drummer (lead singer Benjamin Verdoes's adopted brother) Marshall is only 14. How much cooler are they now?

No comments: