Sunday, February 8, 2009

Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts

How awesome are these Go! Team t-shirts from Sub Pop? For some reason I've had the urge to rock my favorite bands on my chest lately. But not in a "I'm a tool who has good taste" sort of a way, more in a "I don't make better fashion decisions cause I spend all my money on LPs" kind of style. Any chance I get to support Sub Pop makes me happy too. Seeing as small indie labels from Seattle need all the support they can get.


I've narrowed my final choices down (seeing as I can only afford one, maybe). Besides the Go! Team, there's irresistible choices from Blitzen Trapper and Sera Cahoone.


Surprisingly, I was not a fan of the designs for Band of Horses (whose temple I worship at) or Iron and Wine. They were a little too blah for me; simple script or album cover repeats. I'll stew on the others though and see what happens. It might be cheaper promotion for me to just sing these artists' songs everywhere I go.


LtK

No comments: