Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Think It's Better


... Live.

After listening to 2 live versions of Death Cab's "Grapevine Fires," keeping in mind that the religious experience of Bumbershoot 08 turned it into my new favorite DC track, I've decided that Ben and the boys only get more captivating raw. Its wrong just how melodic Benjie's voice really is, haunting really; sort of like he was anointed or something. If you were a fan of Narrow Stairs, I would suggest downloading the exclusive Live from the Palms EP off iTunes (those money-grubbing b-words i know...) I hate to think I'm putting one more buck in the Maloofs bajillion-dollar deep pockets but hey, I don't watch their trainwreck of a reality show, Living Lohan, so I guess it all evens out in the end. Call me when you set up TV cameras of Linds back in rehab. Sort of like Intervention, Celebrity style. That'll be on November during sweeps...



Death Cab for Cutie - Talking Bird / Grapevine Fires (Live in Eugene, OR) [ysi]

Peace, Love, and fireman who work in double shifts with prayers for rain on their lips,
LTK

No comments: