Monday, October 15, 2007

Muggles Gettin' Mad Cause I Got Me a Firebolt

Finally, a version of this song that doesn't make me want to gouge myself in the eardrum after 30 seconds. Unless you're living in a cave or Wentworth Miller's closet, you've probably become painfully familiar with Soulja Boy's "Crank That." It remains one of the top downloaded songs on iTunes, probably because of its progressive feminist views and its appreciation of the English language. I think the lyrical gem "supersoak that hoe" is my personally favorite. Here is a vid I found surfing YouTube. And yes I downloaded the complimentary mp3; its that ridiculous.

Harry Potter Crank That


Heres the amazing, yet still misogynistic HP Lyrics

Ahhh...
Harry Potter in that hoe
Watch me flying, watch me go
Watch me fight that Voldemort
Then stupefy that hoe

Harry Potter in this hoe
Dropping peeps down to the floor
Stupefy that hoe
Yeah, watch me crank that Dumbledore
Magical,
Now watch me curse
Cursin on them villains man
When I do that Crutcio I flick my wand and crank that thing
Now you...

I'm hexing on your witch ass
And when we get to doing I'll be jinxing on your witch ass
Catch me at your local Hogs Head,
On my head a lightning bolt
Muggles getting mad 'cause I got me a Firebolt

No comments: